Time commitment: 3-5 days/week
Brief description of duties:
Assist digital content producer with:
- Organization of video archives
- Set up and shooting video interviews and b-roll
- Editing using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Basic knowledge of creating graphics and motion graphics
- Basic knowledge of production elements (operating DSLR camera, setting up lighting, recording sound, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to details and ability to follow directions
- Ability to partner and collaborate with subject matter experts and creative team to get things done
- Computer literacy is required, with an emphasis in Microsoft Suite
Benefits of Digital Content Internship:
Interns will gain firsthand knowledge of the video production process at a performing arts, events based organization. The fast paced, demanding work environment will help interns gain excellent communication skills, increase her/his ability to oversee and drive multiple projects, and to understand the role of a digital content producer in a not-for-profit marketing department. They will have the opportunity to collaborate and assist in content production from the planning stage through final execution. It is our hope that this internship will assist students in their current academic studies and/or future career in video production.
Although internships are unpaid, a $30 weekly travel stipend is offered; other benefits include mentoring, complimentary tickets and ability to attend dress rehearsals, backstage tours, and networking opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter, denoting the position of interest, to email@example.com. Please provide link to sample work.