Special Event Sponsorship
It is no secret that Lyric Opera's special events are always the hottest tickets in town! Sponsors help ensure the success of fundraisers such as Opening Night's exquisite Opera Ball, Stars of Lyric Opera at Millennium Park, OPERATHON, Fantasy of the Opera, and Backstage Tours.
- Lyric's Opening Night and Opera Ball provide the chance to be there as the curtain rises on a new season. Walk the red carpet, witness true opera magic, enjoy delicious cuisine, and dance the night away!
- Opera lovers come out en masse for the annual free performance of Stars of Lyric Opera at Millennium Park. The audience typically includes more than 14,000 fans and is broadcast live through the Bucksbaum Family Lyric Opera Broadcasts on 98.7 WFMT. Opera stars perform arias, duets, and unforgettable ensemble pieces accompanied by the Lyric Opera Orchestra and Chorus.
- Stars of Lyric's season participate throughout the day on the annual radio marathon, OPERATHON. Listeners pledge their support for a special selection of Lyric Opera merchandise, unique premiums, autographed items, one-of-a-kind jewelry, and more.
- Certainly one of the most dazzling events of the opera season, the Fantasy of the Opera black-tie gala includes a celebrity cabaret, and exciting raffle, silent auction, dancing, and outstanding food.
- Do you ever wonder what happens behind the scenes at Lyric? Get a glimpse of sets, props, wigs, wardbrobe, dressing rooms, and more on an in-depth tour of one of the world's premier opera houses. Backstage Tours provide a fascinating opportunity to see the magic behind the magic!
For more information on Lyric's need for Special Event sponsorships please call 312-827-5693.