Reports to: Vice President of IT
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Lyric Opera of Chicago exists to provide a broad, deep and relevant cultural service to the Chicago region and the nation, and to advance the development of the art form of opera.
The Systems Analyst will manage and support the use of Tessitura CRM system and its API to the ecommerce website. Tessitura serves as Lyric’s primary software for ticket sales, seat reservations, fundraising, and repository of patron, donor and constituent data. This position reports directly to the Vice President of IT and works closely with departments such as ticketing, marketing, development, and finance. The primary functions include project management, CRM configuration and administration, E-commerce and Episerver CMS management, user training, and delivering business intelligence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Overseeing CRM and CMS systems to translate business needs into application functionality
- Providing leadership and coordination in expansion of CRM utilization and new features
- Organizing meetings with users and management, preparing design proposals, and soliciting and providing feedback
- Preparing and delivering in-house training to CRM users
- Managing departmental projects such as oversight of season set up and configuration, campaign/appeals planning, advanced data extractions, and financial reconciliations/audit
- Managing, testing and functionality of the company website and API connections into CRM with 3rd party vendors.
- Providing day to day technical support, administration and troubleshooting of Tessitura, its hosted environment (RAMP), company Website and user account management.
- Providing decision support for management on marketing and development strategies, reporting design, and workflow efficiency via steering committee
- Automating tasks to reduce time, increase accuracy and deliver process improvement
- Establishing and monitoring style guides and standardization for data entry
- Working closely with DBA staff to create, maintain and deliver reports and dashboards for business intelligence
- Managing and overseeing generation of lists and ad hoc queries.
- Analyzing and promoting the usage of native reporting functionality in Tessitura, and related tools such as T-Stats, RMA, etc.
- Verifying the accuracy of system data and monitoring resolution of data faults and errors
- Supporting third party applications that interface with Tessitura including but not limited to Web API, RMA, Events, T-stats, Mail2, and N-Scan
- Developing and documenting processes and procedures to educate staff and inform IT support
- Managing version control and system upgrades with vendor
- Attending the annual national Tessitura Conference, the Chicago Tessitura User Group meetings and other Tessitura related groups as applicable
- Assist with systems analysis for other enterprise applications such as Finance, ArtsVision.
- Other duties as assigned
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer sciences, business administration or equivalent experience
- More than five (5) years of systems analysis experience with a desire to learn new technologies
- Progressive responsibilities as an advanced CRM user - Tessitura is a plus. Other Fundraising and Ticket Sales CRM experience (Salesforce, Raisers Edge, Patron Edge, Paciolan) will be considered
- Experience supporting and working directly with end users
- A minimum of 5 years of familiarity with CRM, website and database systems
- Project Management skills required. (PMP is a plus)
- SQL, HTML, CSS, and Episerver CMS experience is a plus.
- Ability to occasionally oversee evening or weekend functions, deployments or performances.
- Sitting for extended periods of time. Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other office equipment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward a resume and cover letter denoting the position of interest to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Lyric Opera of Chicago, Attention: Human Resources, 20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 860, Chicago, IL 60606.